Thank you for taking the time to read this.
As an organisation that relies on construction projects, our employees and customers don’t always have the option to work from home. Because of this, we have thoroughly considered COVID-19 WHS issues and how they could impact our construction projects. Most importantly, we want to ensure – so far as is reasonably practicable – the health and safety of our employees, as well as others, present or at our customer workplaces.
We are confident that we have put strong measures and policies in place. We ensure our staff are checked daily – so they are clear of any Coronavirus symptoms. We do this so we can provide all involved with peace of mind, so projects are completed with limited or no risk.
From now and until necessary, we will regularly monitor the COVID-19 situation as it develops, and we will:
- Share relevant information internally and with our staff and third-party partners regarding COVID-19, including possible impacts on WHS.
- Seek confirmation from staff and third-party partners regarding their risk assessments/control measures and WHS plan updates.
- Make sure our staff are effectively implementing control measures to reduce the chance of COVID-19 transmission.
- Avoid holding meetings with large numbers of project stakeholders (instead, we use technology solutions for meetings where necessary) and consistent with social distancing measures.
- Encourage project staff and third-party contractors to use proper hygiene etiquette and report any contact with any infected individuals.
With this in mind, we are continuing to work as usual during business hours:
|Monday to Thursday||8:00am – 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 2:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
For now, we will continue to support our customers and operate normal business operations from our manufacturing facility and offices. We will also continue to monitor advice from Government and health officials.
Thank you again and rest assured that our entire team is committed to taking decisive and proactive action during these difficult times.